COVID-19 Shopping Guidelines
HEY BABE! WE’RE OPEN!
While health safety remains our top priority, there have been a few changes to an in person appointment. One thing that still remains the same – we only book one bride at a time. Each bride receives the entire Ila Bridal Studio to herself while shopping, peacefully trying on gowns and working one on one with Ila, your personal bridal stylist expert. We also remain open by appointment only. At this time, we kindly ask that brides only book an in personal appointment when they are seriously shopping and ready to find/purchase their gown.
Excited to get started on your bridal style journey but not quite ready to say yes to your dream dress yet? That’s cool! We are happily here for all your bridal therapy needs via virtual appointments, phone consultations and/or email. Mood boards, brainstorming and more! Please contact us to request a virtual appointment.
PLEASE SEE OUR NEW SHOPPING GUIDELINES FOR ALL IN PERSON APPOINTMENTS:
- Although we love a great girl gang, at this time we must limit the amount of guests inside the shop. Brides are able to bring UP TO four people with them to their in person appointment. No exceptions. Additional friends & family members are welcome to join via FaceTime or Zoom.
- Davidson County is not currently under a mask mandate so masks are not required at this time. If Davidson County returns to a mask mandate we will implement accordingly.
- Appointment times will be enforced as we need to begin and end on time to allow ample time to sanitize the shop and gowns in between each appointment. Please take your appointment with us seriously as we are a small boutique who can only take a limited amount of brides per day. We and your fellow bride babes deeply appreciate the respect.
HERE’S WHAT WE ARE DOING TO HELP PROMOTE A SAFE AND CLEAN SHOPPING ENVIRONMENT FOR EVERYONE:
- Disinfecting the studio before and after each appointment.
- Disinfecting gowns after each try on.
- Frequently washing our hands, as well as asking our brides/guests to also wash their hands immediately upon arrival.
- Providing disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer throughout the entire appointment.
- Supporting you and cheering you on every step of the way as we understand this is an exceptionally stressful situation for couples. Consider us your personal bridal stylist and ultimate hype woman!
- Continuing to offer virtual appointments for the bride who is excited to get started but not seriously shopping yet. We’d love to help get you started with your vision and go through a thoughtful, intentional process together so you feel organized, prepared to shop; ultimately avoiding confusion, indecisiveness and further frustration.
We thank you for respecting our new guidelines as we move through crazy COVID times and continue to prioritize health & safety for all! We remain dedicated to providing the most lovely, unforgettable and simple experience for each of our brides. We are delighted to meet you and help you create your very own bridal style inside our sweet studio – where all gowns are available for purchase right off our pretty gold racks. Yes, you read that right, girlfriend! Take home your gown the same day you find it! Never worn. Never altered. Highly sought after, hard to find, eco-friendly, ethically made bridal exists here! Until then, cheers!